Tuesday, 1 September 2009

September 123

Welcome to spring, woohoo. I love spring. Love all the flowers, warmer temperatures, the green Canberra instead of the summery brown one. We have lots of birthdays in spring too so it's a great time of year. Am looking forward to Floriade again, perfect for some nice photo's and am also very much looking forward to the Handmade market which will be in the wool shed in Yarralumla on the 11th (evening) and 12th (day) of September.

Anyway, back to scrapping ;)

This months criteria for the 123 challenge are.....

1. Book paper

2. The word - SMILE - on your page

3. Include a "non-scrappy" item

Here is my example using the gorgeous WeR Memory Keepers Teen Angst papers

I just love his gorgeous smile :)


My sketch for this month is up at ScrapBoutique too. I based it on this LO. I know a bit slack, but I have a cold and didn't have my normal amount of energy.


Hope you will give the challenges a go!!! I am looking forward to admire your interpretations.

Happy scrapping :)


2 comments:

Donna said...

Well, you sure do have a post brimming with gorgeousness today!!! Chris is gorgeous, that layout is gorgeous, I love the sketch, I haven't been to Floriade since about 1992, and I am going to bring the girls over, AND I am coming to the handmade market as well!!! Thankyou for sharing such spring loveliness!! xoxoxo

Krissy C said...

Stunning work Manon!I love Chris's smile too what a handsome boy :D

Love that sketch too!!

Krissy xx