Friday, 18 December 2009

December CC

Tonight we have our monthly CC at ScrapBoutique. I am going to upload my challenge early as we are going to another Christmas dinner. :)

The CC starts at 7.30 pm EDST with Chels her challenge. All the other challenges will be uploaded on Friday night (except the Sunday roast of course). Hope you can join us!!

This is my LO, for the challenge itself you will have to go into the Boutique's forum ;)
It was so cute. Lucy was in my room doing something. I wasn't sure what but grabbed my camera just in case (hey, you know you'd do it too!! ;) ). She was busy cutting and was so concentrated that she didn't notice me. She was making herself a little skirt and used my dst to stick it on her body. Even some cute hemlines were added hehe.
These art boxes were a class I taught at the Chrissy workshops. They were so much fun to make!!
Last picture of today is our Chrissy card. I don't know everyone's address so I will give it to you like this; hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!!

Hope to see you this weekend at the Boutique!

Happy Scrapping :)

3 comments:

Kerryn said...

hehe how cute!
Wonder what the challenge is???
Have a safe and happy christmas Manon :).

Krissy Christie said...

Love that LO!So cute and creative!

Happy Christmas Manon *mwah* love that piccie :D

Krissy xx

Chelsea said...

Merry Christmas to you too luv!!
That LO is soo cute!!