Tuesday, 1 December 2009

December!!

Wow December already... not much longer till Christmas. Tomorrow at work we are going to have a gift making day, should be good :) Really need to get a bit more in the Christmas mood I reckon... not much there yet.

My friend Donna came over with her gorgeous 2 girls on Sunday. It was raining outside so all we did was eat, drink cuppa's and chat, perfect :) The girls had a lovely time playing together, so nice to see them having fun!! She also brought me a big box of Cherries (she lives near Young) oh my... they are so so gorgeous!!


This month at ScrapBoutique I am giving everyone the monthly Challenge. My challenge is to scrap your new years resolution. I am going to hang mine in my room so I won't forget!!!



Every month the stylist all get a sheet of the same paper and we all do something with it. This month we all got a sheet of Cosmo Cricket Cherry Pie (oh I love CC ) and this is what I did with it. Lucy just loves little misty. She is so cute and sweet. Even sleeps in their arms... awwwww



Hope you all will have a go at the lovely challenges at ScrapBoutique this month!!!



Happy Scrapping :)

4 comments:

Kerryn said...

I LOVE both these pages Manon, fabulous!

Edleen said...

hi Manon! Happy December to you :)
love your creations and always so inspiring!

Take care and enjoy the holidays :)

Anonymous said...

Lieve manon,

Wat maak je weer een prachtige dingen.

Liefs mama

Renee said...

Hi Manon

It was great meeting you at Wrapped in paper. I absolutely love your pages.

Take care
Renee