Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Month of December

Are you doing a December daily album this year?? I have done one for the last 2 years and am doing one again this year. This year I am doing a digi one though. Just because this time of the month is quite hectic and I probably wouldn't get it all done and would not be happy about it. I do feel a bit like I'm cheating though doing it digi. I am using the templates from Katie Pertiet. It's so easy to do... If only I would not forget to take photo's from all the fun moments... Last night Lucrecia and I went to Wrapped in Paper for their annual Christmas party which was great fun (*Waving* Hi Renee, so lovely to have met you!!) followed by having our favourite dinner of roast duck. I did have my little camera with me but totally forgot to take any photo's!! AArrgghh lol. Oh well, it's ok. I'll just have to write about those moments.

Last Saturday it was the first time in a long long time that Allan and I went out together. We went to a party from one of his old school friends and it was lovely to do something fun together. Next week we'll do it again, going to a Christmas dinner for my work. Hhmm.. I might get used to this :)

No LO's to show today as they are for the boutique. Am working on a cute little mini album atm, very nice :)

I'll show you a few of my digi pages though. Nothing fancy, but fun to do nevertheless!






Happy Scrapping :)

8 comments:

Stacey Young said...

Hi Manon, what a fabulous idea for an album for every day of the month!! It's looking great:)

Thanks for leaving the love on my blog too:)

Felicity said...

love the digi LO's they rock. I am too scared to start digi.

I am loving my daily december too, first time I have done one.

x

Chloe :-) said...

Love these LO's - just stunning! And what a great idea :-). Thanks for stopping by my blog xx

KarenB said...

Gorgeous digi LO's Manon.

Tiff Sawyer said...

Hi Manon, I would like to wish you a really wonderful Chrissy and hope that 2010 presents you with many new adventures and exciting opportunites, Tiff xxx.

Tanya said...

Hi Manon, thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I love your work! Your daily December looks awesome - love the format!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

digi is not cheating! I love doing digis!! yours are fab!

Ali said...

hey Chickie - jst popped in to catch up on all your news. Sounds like you're busy, busy, busy :) Loved your digi Los - very cool. Have a wonderful Christmas. Oh and I like your idea of a local retreat!