Sunday, 3 January 2010

2010

Hey, happy 2010 to you all!! Guess what I was doing New Years Eve??? The same thing I am always doing New Years Eve. Making oliebollen. It doesn't matter how hot it is i always make them. Usually wearing my Oma her apron. They were so good this year, yum!! Good thing I am going to the gym today... for the first time (in Australia). Am very much looking forward to it. I really want to become a bit more active and fit this year!! My mum is my inspiration to do this. She is so super fit, wow!! I know I don't have the time to do all the things she does but i can definitely make more time than I have been to get more active and fit!! So there you go, it's in writing ;) Do you have any resolutions this year???



In between Christmas and New Year we went to Sydney for 2 nights. We stayed at the Panthers in Penrith. Was a great deal, $150 per night for 2 rooms that were interconnected. Had some great Chinese food there on the Tuesday night, yum!! Of course our main reason was to meet Sophie and OMG she is so cute and gorgeous and pretty and easy going!! Here she is with Chris. There's also a picture with me... but let's put it this way... Chris is looking a whole lot better hehe.

We also went to Sydney on the train. We went to Darling harbour, circular quay and the rocks. We went on the ferry and the girls loved it!! On the way back to Penrith Lucy was singing her little heart out on the train. It was so funny. She asked people for requests as well.Hehe funny girl.

At ScrapBoutique we have a new guest Stylist for the next three months. This time it's the gorgeous Karen B!! I am so happy that she is on the team for the next three months. She is an awesome girl. She was on another DT that I used to be on and she was fantastic to work with!
My challenge for this month is the Stash stomper/sketch challenge. and this is my example. Go and check out the challenge here!!!


Happy Scrapping :)

7 comments:

Lana said...

Sounds like you had a great mini holiday with the kids. I also have a resolution to get fit this year and have joined the gym - and my mum was my inspiration too!

Kerryn said...

LOL now you have to keep it up!

LOVE the layout Manon :).

Felicity said...

happy new year!!!
Love the resolution. YOu alwyas feel better after excerise :) x
Love the LO.
sounds like a GREAT time in Sydney, I love darling harbour.
x

Leah said...

OMGosh those oliebollen look to die for! Will have to go find a recipe now!!

Good luck with your NY Resolution! Sounds like your Mum is a great inspiration!

Gorgeous layout BTW!! Love the challenge too!

Edleen said...

Happy New Year Manon!!!
May 2010 bring much Blessings and Joy :)

mmm fried food...i like! hehe...

have a great week and hoping to see more of your great work :)

Linda said...

Happy New Year, Manon...best of luck with your resolution for 2010.

Your oliebollen looks yummy...and interesting!

KarenB said...

I'm so thrilled to be working with you again Manon :) Loving your LO and good luck with your resolution xx