Friday, 29 January 2010

Sophie's visit

Hi everyone.
Wow, lots has been happening. Too much to write about. So am just going to pick some nice high lights :)

First of all, thank you so much to everyone congratulating me on receiving an honourable mention for the scrapbooking memories masters :) I'll show you my other creations sometime soon (when I have taken photo's of them ;) )

So, these last few days we had a little visitor with her mummy and daddy staying at our house. Of course I took some photos of sweet little Sophie. She is so so cute, 7 weeks now!! We are all in love with her. More about some new lay outs soon...












Thank you for visiting.

Happy Scrapping :)

10 comments:

♥Liz Weber♥ said...

Aww she is just adorable Manon. Love the gorgeous photos! I can see you having a wonderful time scrapping them and creating beautiful layouts and albums!

donna said...

beautiful photos Manon.. she is such a cutie! I cant wait to see what you do with them!

Krissy Christie said...

Awwwww she is so gorgeous Manon!Love the photos :) Cant wait to see how you scrap them all :D

Krissy xx

Marie said...

I had no idea you had received an Honourable Mention in the Masters comp, Manon until I read this. Congratulations!!!

Kerryn said...

awwww she's precious! Look forward to seeing some of these on layouts soon :).

Christine said...

Isn't she beautiful! They look so happy, it's just gorgeous!

Linda said...

Wow, such beautiful photos Manon...she is gorgeous!

Edleen said...

Beautiful Baby!!! love the photos Manon :)

Enjoy!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

宅女 said...

i consder your artical is so nice!........................................