Tuesday, 11 May 2010

So....

So... did you have a nice Mothersday?? I did have a lovely day. First the girls and Allan spoiled me with some school made pressies and some body shop products. After Breakfast Emma, Rhiannon and I took part in the Mothers day Classic, a walk to support research in breast cancer. It was extra special this year as my mum is undergoing treatment for breast cancer. She is doing great. She is tired but handeling it like a trooper, she is awesome!!


Here are Emma and me and a star wars person... (can you tell I never watch star wars etc? )






The rest of our mothersday was nicely relaxing.


The night before mothersday was our Chefs toolbox party which was a lot of fun!!The girls and I spent some time making cakes during the day. They love baking and helping to pre taste it ;) Our favourite cake at the moment is this Pineapple and coconut slice, far out, so delicious!!! I'll give you the recipe for it, you really have to try it, it tastes a lot better than it sounds. I didn't have a picture of the completed cake as it was gone before I remembered to take a picture... oops...







Remember I told you about the CC at scrapboutique?? I created 2 Lo's for it. The second one was for the speedscrap which was hosted by me and the first one was for Sharon, our guest stylist for April, her challenge. Loving these papers!!!!



Busy and fun times ahead as it's Ruby her birthday in 9 sleeps (as she told me today), Ruby her party in 2 1/2 weeks and then the retreat in 3 1/2 weeks. Fun though, lots of fun!!!


Here is our cake/ slice recipe, enjoy :)




Happy Scrapping :)

5 comments:

Kerryn said...

Good on you Manon! Every bit of support would help I'm sure.

Loving your layouts :).

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat een mooi verhaal en wat lief dat jij dit speciaal voor mij doet,dat geeft veel positieve energie,alleen de ananascake kan ik niet lezen,kun je het toch even voor mij uittypen,

lief mama

Laura said...

Hey Manon, its great to see you blogging again!! Your girls are growing up so fast!! Love your layouts for SB. How's your mum going? Will have to have an msn chat again soon :)
Lots of love, Laura

Edleen said...

hi Manon! Thanks for your sweet words :)

i just have to say how Pretty your girls are! and going for that walk on Mother's Day, must have been fab! Happy Mother's Day to You Sweet Mom!

glad to see your layouts and they're wonderful!

have a great weekend :)

Melanie said...

Hi Manon, your children are so beautiful. They look so much like you.

Love these 2 pages you created. Im looking forward to the crop this weekend too.