Friday, 11 June 2010

Lay Out Share

Ok, a few days later than I intended  but still.;)

Megan is visiting us, it's so nice to have all the kids over. Drew, Mel and Sophie came over for dinner tonight as well and it is so nice to hear them all chatting away in the family room :) Good times.

Here are some of the LO's. The one about Chris and his beard and the one about Lucy drinking my cuppa tea are my favs. Sorry for the dodgy photo. I just can't seem to scan the LO's when they are a bit bulkier, ah well...


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Happy Scrapping :)


5 comments:

amanda said...

Gorgeous work Manon - looovvveee the cuppa tea one - just beautiful.

Christine said...

Wow, such beautiful layouts. I love that pic of Lucy and Ruby, Lucy's hair looks so long in it!

Linda said...

Gorgeous LO's Manon! I love the cuppa tea one too - it is divine with all that gorgeous lace!

Edleen said...

Lovely lovely layouts Manon!

hope you're having a great time and Enjoy :)

Paula said...

All gorgeous layouts! I too especially love the 'mums cuppa'...the colours & lace, it's simply stunning.