Monday, 7 June 2010

Noonaweena 2010

I'm back from Noonaweena!! Oh wow, we had such a lovely time. Catching up with Michelle, Chels, Amanda, Lois and some other lovely girls again and finally meeting the gorgeous Kate,  Peta, Leanne and Jodi!! Those girls are truly gorgeous!!!! So glad I got the opportunity to spend a whole weekend with all the girls scrapping, chatting, eating and just having fun. Fantastic!! I went with Lucrecia just like last year. And I have to tell you, i really love this girl, she is truly amazing!!!! Every time we go somewhere together we seem to get closer and closer. Really good!!

I did however prove to myself that i am a truly slow scrapper, I only did 7 LO's, 7!! Even Chels beat me. Ah well, doesn't matter, it was great regardless.

Here are some of the piccies (the group photos will be sent to us later on).


Lucrecia and me


Chels and me

Kate and me

The lovely sunset on Saturday night.

I'll be back with some of the LO's tomorrow!!

Happy scrapping :)

5 comments:

Kirsty said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see the LOs :)
I too am a sloooooooow scrapper, I would be thrilled with 7!

Linda said...

OMGosh, I would be really happy if I got 7 LO's done in a weekend - I am a super slow scrapper!!!

They are gorgeous photos, Manon - such a bunch of lovely girls :)

amanda said...

Wasn't it a fabbo weekend!!!!! Love the photo of you & Lucretia

Christine said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos! I'm so jealous, it would have been wonderful to go again! So glad you all had a great time, Chelsea's retreats are so much fun!

Leanne Skinner said...

i had a great weekend as well! great to meet you and the rest of the boutique babes - a great bunch! do you have the picture you had for the picture inspirational challenge that you did??? could you send it to me or let me know the link. i am trying to complete a little project based on it and wouldn't mind a look at the girl.

thanks c ya
Leanne xx