Monday, 5 July 2010

Bonny Blog

My sweet friend Christine awarded me this blog award, thanks sweetie :)


Here are the rules that go with it: 1. Put the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award on my blog.2. Share 5 things about myself.3. Pass the award onto 5 other Bonny Blogs.4. Add links to my 5 chosen Bonny Blog Winners.5. Let them know they have been chosen to win the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award by leaving a comment on their blog.

5 Things about myself:

1. As a teenager I used to love reading books about self sufficiency. I dreams up my own place, what it would look like and what I would grow and what kind of animals i would have. Today I accidentally saw my favourite book from that time in the library and of course I took it home. (I think I still love it).

2. I have a really hard time to just sit still and watch something on TV, I tend to get up all the time to do stuff.

3. The first 7 1/2 years of Chris his life I was a single mum.

4. I am so getting into baking lately, anything, biscuits, slices, cakes... just love it :)

5. I secretly would love to be very good at mixed media... here is proof... This is my desk right now where I'm playing with paints, papers canvas, etc etc. It makes me a bit nervous as I would like to do it "right" and make something amazing but I should be realistic and allow myself to just play and make heaps of mistakes and not worry about it. Just enjoy the process. (If it only were that easy....)
Proof:


The 5 awesome people I want to pass this award on to are:


The school holidays have started here. We didn't start the holidays well with sick kiddies. Lucy has a little bug now but (as it is the same one as Ruby had) she should be OK tomorrow. We bought lots of craft stuff for them today and brought bag a few bags of books from the library so we don't get a chance to get bored in the next few days.

I have been working on a class for Scrap Boutique's 3rd birthday (which is this month!!). My class will be the last Friday of this month BUT the other stylists have also prepared some classes. You can join in every Friday night this month. Check out the forum for more info!! Hope you can join us for these free classes!!!

The only scrapping I have done last week is all still a "secret" so i can't show you so I'll leave for today with a piccie of Lucy with "crazy hair".

Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Happy scrapping (or painting of whatever you are doing ;)  )

2 comments:

Edleen said...

hi Manon! Thanks for the award :)
ohhh...i can't wait for you to show off your mixed media art! i've actually started an art journal and painting (some).

hope you'll have a great weekend!

Christine said...

Aww, look at dear little Lucy! Your canvas looks great!