Friday, 20 August 2010

CC time

This Saturday it's time to vote here in Australia. I am not allowed to vote but with I could. We do have choices though, especially this weekend during our "Choices CC" at ScrapBoutique. I hope you will come and join us! I will be hosting the speedscrap tonight from 8.15 onwards and am also organising a lucky dip challenge. If you want to join in please go to the forum before 7.30 PM and give us your lucky dip combination.

Do you like to do classes? I've joined up to do some more Suzi Blu classes, they are just fabulous and great value for money!! She is so fun and a great teacher!! I can really recommend her classes.

My stepbrother Hylke and his wife Simone came to visit us from Holland 2 weeks ago. It was so lovely to have them here. I had never met his wife Simone but she was awesome!! They were here for 4 days and were the most wonderful guests! We did some sightseeing with them. My favourite outing was our day at Tidbinbilla (a nature reserve). We went on a few walks and on our last walk we were surrounded by emu's and kangaroos which was fantastic, especially for them. A really nice day to chat and enjoy the beautiful country we are living in.


I haven't done a lot of scrapping, just some things that I can;'t show you yet. I did however do a lay out about Emma and me with the newish kaiser papers.


That's it from me for now.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Happy Scrapping :)

No comments: