Saturday, 2 October 2010

October

Well hello there. Yes I'm still here with quite a few piccies so will do it in a few posts.

First, 2 weeks ago I went to the ScrapBoutique retreat at Goolabri. It was fantastic!! A great weekend to catch up with some lovely girls, scrap the days and night away and to have a nice break. I was lucky enough to have my own room. I just loved having that "alone" time, spending time in the spa bath, reading, writing and sipping tea in my own room, just fantastic!! I guess everyone needs some time to them selves every now and then, I most certainly do, but it had been a long time since I had 2 nights to myself. Hope I will have that opportunity again soon!!

Here are the girls



And my lay outs








Thank you for visiting and happy scrapping :)

No comments: