Saturday, 4 December 2010

December daily and reverb update 1

I know, I know... you are not used to me posting this much. I just want to keep my work flow to continue and it seems to work well if i blog about it as well. so there you go!!

First, let's update about reverb10 day 3. This time it was a prompt from Ali Edwards :) She's awesome isn't she!!
Her prompt was:
Moment. Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors).

My moment was on 18 April this year. We were on holidays in the bay and we were spending our last day at this little beach in Rosedale close to where we were staying. It was a lovely warm day. The kids and I were playing in at the far end of the beach for a while. When they got a bit bored with it and had a sit down with Allan I went into the water and had a bit of a swim and play in the deeper part of the ocean. The water was warm yes refreshing, like it was caressing me, I could see the bottom clearly, the water was salty and there were little gentle waves. Perfect to float on and play in. I felt like I was part of the ocean, as if it was playing with me. I was laughing, felt the sun on my skin and the lovely water was all around me. It was the best feeling!!!

This is a photo of that place, about half an hour before i had a swim. Chris is in this picture and the place where I was swimming was in ocean in the right side of the photo.

Now onto the December daily. Here are the pages from day 2, 3 and 4. On the pages from day 2 you see Ruby being our waitress during the lunch Chris and I had in her class room.










 That's it for today.
Hope you enjoy the rest of you weekend!!!

No comments: