Thursday, 2 December 2010

December

Yesterday was the first of December and... yes... I started my December daily :)
Last year I wanted to do a digi one but it never got finished so i thought I'd go the old way of glue and lovely paper again. I had the ground work done at actsa last month so I only need to add in pictures, journaling and some decorations :)

I was lucky to be able to start the album with a great event. My Chris had his first ever solo exhibition of his (mostly digital) art work. It was great!! People really liked his work, let's hope he'll sell some too.

Here is my front page, title page and the first day. I had a bit of an accident with the kindy glitz though... that's why the one is a bit smudged... I squeezed the bottle a bit too hard and it kinda exploded on the one, the table and me. Still glittery even after my shower lol. It did make a pretty bird on my table though ha ha.





I taught a workshop at ScrapBoutique the other day. A little gift bag plus a card.Have a look on the forum if you want to make one too, they are super easy to make!!



One more thing to show you and that is the LO for last months CC. It's about Kate and her lovely kids' visit to us. (her last name is Middleton hence the "royal" part ;)  )


Working on a kaiser frame at the moment... will be up at the boutique soon!!!

Thank you for stopping by and you lovely comments, I really appreciate them :).

Happy scrapping!!

No comments: